For many years small and medium sized businesses have been at a disadvantage as they have lacked the right strategy, technology and infrastructure that some of the bigger players have enjoyed. The heavy costs associated with these super network systems have ensured that smaller enterprises would always opt for inferior solutions that best suited their budget rather than their needs.
ICOSS was established to eliminate this disparity and allow everyone to compete on a level playing field. With ICOSS's revolutionary network systems even the smallest of businesses can have the same I.T functionality as a big corperate company.
The ICOSS team consists of staff with a diverse range of skills that have enjoyed working in larger corperate firms right down to small voluntary sector organizations. This means that they can combine corporate level of knowledge with an intimate knowledge of small business reality. At ICOSS, we pride ourselves in understanding the workplace and attempt to combine that together with I.T systems. This in turn makes our solutions for business realistic and affordable whilst at the same time delivering big business solutions at small business prices.
At ICOSS we can offer a complete outsourcing solution and even provide support for specific skills or projects. These range from Project Management, System Design, Procurement to Custom Configurations and Implementation. Once you are an ICOSS client we plan to keep your custom by providing a consistent and reliable service making us an integral part of your staff
- In-house monitored corporate level e-mail services with disclaimers etc
- Fax-2-email via a virtual fax number, fax out from any PC on network via shared modem
- Two way SMS (short message service) to user desktops,
- H323 VoIP gateway setup/support and setup of other voice systems over IP
- Virtual help desk management, totally transparent to end user, with help desk personnel having the ability to remotely manage users desktops
- Antivirus solution delivering protection to users workstations as well as real-time monitoring of email before they enter users email inbox's, whilst updating itself independently from the internet against the latest viruses as they emerge
- Comprehensive tailor made self updating inventorying systems
- Server health monitoring systems by email notification, or SMS notification direct to ICOSS engineers
- Firewall facilities for network based internet access at users desktops, all monitored, controlled and logged
- Daily corporate level data backup, with offsite backups, ability to restore to file level
- VPN and remote network access allowing remote and ?on the road? staff access to corporate network securely via telephone and broadband
- Use of swipe cards for network logins for enhanced security and access (ICOSS also delivers a in-house bar code making solution for customers who require a more enhanced security swipe system
- Citrix Server setup and deployment over internal LAN's and remote sites, allows branch offices to be permanently connected to main site with minimal maintenance, over non leased line broadband ADSL and Cable broadband connections connection
- LAN cabling installation as well as wireless networking setup
- Comprehensive training program from basic use of computers to workgroup training programs on Microsoft Outlook and other Office suite applications
- Corporate level server and desktop imaging solutions kept offsite, so guaranteeing minimum service level agreement of less then 24 hours maximum
- All hardware purchased with minimum 12 hour working hours call out and repair
For our full range of services call 0845 226 0987 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© ICOSS Limited 2011